We are Located in NorthEastern, PA. Just an hour North of the Poconos. We are in the Greater Wilkes-Barre / Scranton Area. We are located just off of the "Main Road" in Sweet Valley, PA. Our Shop hours are by Appointment ONLY! Call our business office for all of your Parts, Service & Repair needs. Contact us today! 570.639.2628 or Lksd@comcast.net
Google Maps link for Lakeside Restorations... CLICK HERE !
From: Phila. PA & NYC area take pa turnpike I-476 north to the Wilkes-Barre, PA exit.
From : Scranton PA, up state NY or the Boston area get to & take the PA turnpike I-476 south to the Wilkes-Barre exit.
1. From the Wilkes-Barre exit of the turnpike, after going through the toll booth, go to the end of the exit and make a left hand turn onto Rt 115 towards Wilkes-Barre at the stop sign.
2. Continue down Rt 115 to where it merges with Rt 309 north (the cross valley expressway) in about 5 minutes. Continue on Rt 309 north towards Dallas, PA and to the intersection of Rt 309 n & Rt 415 in Dallas, PA, about 15 minutes ( there will be a friendly's restaurant and small strip mall at the fork in the road (intersection) of 309 & 415.
3. Bear to the left at the intersection of 415 & 309 and get on Rt 415. go through Dallas & go straight through the light at the Dallas post office (it is a 5 way intersection). go down Rt 415 until you get to the 3 way intersection of Rt 415 & Rt 118 north (this will take 5 to 8 minutes depending on traffic). There will be 2 gas stations and a bank at this intersection.
4. At the intersection of Rt 415 & 118 north turn left onto Rt 118 north (towards Williamsport, Lehman & Red rock). Travel approximately 6 to 8 miles until you get to the next stop light. This will be the intersection of Rt 29 and Rt 118 at Pikes creek pa. There will be a large Jt’s food mart / gas station at that intersection.
5. Go straight through the intersection and continue on rt 118 north for approximately 150 yards where there will be a diner & restaurant (Sheldon's & red's pizza n subs) in the center of the fork in the road.
### Bear to the left at the fork in the road & get onto "The main road", Sweet Valley.!!!###
6. From the fork in the road go 3 miles down main road in Sweet Valley. At this point there will be a gray church on your left hand side of the road. Go about 100 yards down the road where there will be a small 4 way intersection with no stop signs. At the intersection there will be a trophy shop called Davis trophies on the right side of the intersection (4 way). There will be a small sign with lakeside's name on it and a silhouette of a boat on it with an arrow pointing left. On the left of the intersection you will see Callendar road (if you pass the Sweet Valley Fire company or the hardware store you have gone too far.).
7. Turn left at this intersection on to Callendar road and go down the road about 200- 300 feet.
Lakeside Restorations is in the large red steel building on the left.